The Council for the Homeless salutes our 2011 Hope
and Action Honorees…
Quiet Hero: Rosie Schleif and the Bethel Lutheran
Church quilters group
Community Volunteer: Madeleine Cutter, CFTH
Community Advocate: Pat Wallace, C. Wess Daniels,
Camas Friends Church
Community Partner: Victoria Clevenger, Second Step
Community Partner: Ray Sellek, Community Services
Community Supporter: Harry Bresnahan and West Coast
Community Leader: John McDonagh
Welcome to the Council for the Homeless website!
Please join us in our mission to end homelessness in Clark County.
Check out the recently updated Clark County Resource Guide.
What will it take to end homelessness in Clark County?
- Jobs and livable wages.
- Wedding dresses by designer and wedding services for those who need them.
- Awareness and collaboration.
- The will to make it happen.
The Council for the Homeless is your source for information about
- homelessness in Clark County and
- ways for you to be part of the solution to help give everyone in Clark County the opportunity to find a place called home.
We always appreciate your feedback on how to improve the quality and value of this website.